Homegrown & Handmade Lavender


We create luxurious soaps, highly scented soy candles, sachets, stress bags, bath salts, sugar scrubs & tub teas.

            Our main concentration is on quality.


Lavender given as a gift signifies luck or devotion. Additionally, it is known for its comforting and calming properties. Few other herbs can rival its usefulness. 

The most popular use of lavender is to soothe and relax.

Natural oils in lavender can treat hyperactivity, depression, insomnia, bacteria, fungus, and airborne molds. 

Lavender is also reported to help cure migraines and motion sickeness, and it was recently discovered to increase circulation.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee,
Your Lavender soap is absolutely wonderful! Luxurious and creamy and I feel so relaxed after showering with it.
Thank you for making a product that helps my dry skin feel moisurized especially during these winter months.
I sent you an order for one of your gift baskets, I'm so excited to recieve it.
Talk to you soon,
Katie M

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee!

Love the site. Aly loves her soap and I will have to get more for her.

Love ya
Chris :)

"May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day,

May songbird serenade you every step along the way,

May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue,

And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through."

Irish Blessing


"To everything there is a season and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven." Ecclesiasties 3:1


Thanks to each of you for coming and helping me clear out the store and taking advantage of the great sales.

I think the Lord is teaching me something here and that is, until we close one chapter in our lives we won't ever experience the next chapter. The next chapter may be even better then the previous one. I am really getting excited to see the what the future holds.

Maybe in your life you have finished a chapter. Smile and Embrace what tommorow brings, Enjoy the next journey as I am going to do in my life.
I will still be here online, Send me an email

Blessings to each of you, Dee


Gracie

Gracie
I'm Mommy's inspiration
Remember to keep the American dream alive, buy from an American artist!


Blog Archive


Primitive Arrangement