Happy Holidays!!!!


The Holiday Season is upon us once again, as usual I'm juggling 10 things at once, I'm always wishing I had a few more hours or I still don't think I'm doing enough.
Does that sound familiar?
Last Saturday night was the most wonderful night! We had our first real snow fall of the year! (I love Snow!)
My daughter Emilie and I were driving over to St. Mary's in Lancaster for an Artisan Fair.
I kept reminding myself to slow down, the roads were getting slippery.
I took this as a sign that I needed to slow down in other areas of my life also.
After setting up our table at the fair, we went to Saturday evening mass, as I was sitting in the church listening to Father Leo, My eyes kept wandering over to the lighted christmas tree aka (the giving tree) that is decorated with stars everywhere, on each of the stars it has homeless child needs gloves and a hat or homeless mother needs socks.
It brought tears to my eyes, that there are so many that are in need, in our own community.
In the true spirit of the season look deeply at all the blessings that surround you and Please reach out to someone that needs a little extra help this season.
Remember, It's in giving that we also recieve.
From Our Family to Your's.
We Hope you have a Safe Holiday Season filled with Love, Peace, Faith, Hope & Happiness!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I just love your blog and music!

Thank you for being so kind to everyone in our group this week and for your donation to our auction.
The lighted arrangement was a big hit!

May your holiday be blessed with true joy.
Merry Christmas
Jen

Dee said...

It was great meeting all of you.
Let me know if you need any help in the future.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
Dee

Kara said...

Love the new look! Happy Holidays..

"May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day,

May songbird serenade you every step along the way,

May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue,

And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through."

Irish Blessing


"To everything there is a season and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven." Ecclesiasties 3:1


Thanks to each of you for coming and helping me clear out the store and taking advantage of the great sales.

I think the Lord is teaching me something here and that is, until we close one chapter in our lives we won't ever experience the next chapter. The next chapter may be even better then the previous one. I am really getting excited to see the what the future holds.

Maybe in your life you have finished a chapter. Smile and Embrace what tommorow brings, Enjoy the next journey as I am going to do in my life.
I will still be here online, Send me an email

Blessings to each of you, Dee


Gracie

Gracie
I'm Mommy's inspiration
Remember to keep the American dream alive, buy from an American artist!


Blog Archive


Primitive Arrangement